Lawn and landscape Watering Restrictions
A person commits an offense if violations occur on property that he owns,
leases or manages.
- It is an offense to water a lawn or landscape in a manner that wastes
water or causes runoff.
- Do not cause water to fall on sidewalks, driveways or other areas
that are not lawns or landscapes.
- It is a violation to operate an irrigation system with broken or
missing sprinkler heads or one that is poorly maintained and leads to water waste.
- Do not water or irrigate lawns or landscapes
during any form of precipitation.
- Watering or irrigating lawns or landscapes is prohibited
the hours of 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. from April 1 through
October 31 of any year.
- All automatic sprinkler systems be
equipped with a rain and freeze sensor.
Ignore it and you could face a fine of $250 to $2,000.
New program will help Dallas residents save water and money
“New Throne for Your Home” provides vouchers to purchase low-flow
Click Here for more
You qualify for a FREE irrigation system check-up! (No
Click Here for
More . . .
Meet Perry the Pipe!
is starring in his own
telling us why
"Cease the Grease"!
Dallas Water Utilities Web Page
The city offers water-conservation tips at
http://www.savedallaswater.com/. Direct links to some of the Save
Water web pages are:.